Tony Hsieh and Robert Richman explain how Zappos became a top performing company in the online shoe sales industry. They describe how Zappos created a different level of customer service by establishing a workplace their employees enjoy.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Zappos Case Study
- Publisher: Film Ideas, Inc.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Motivation, Customer Relationship Management, Training, Development & Education
- Duration: 00:26:35
- Keywords: business communication, call centers, creative communities, creative problem solving, creative thinking, culture and relationships, customer care, customer centrality, customer expectations, customer loyalty, employee attitudes, employee behavior, employee communication, employee development, employee empowerment, feedback, feedback seeking, goal setting, honesty, human resource strategy, human resources, interview in work and organizational settings, marketing, marketing (business), marketing concept, missions and mission statements, passions, positive attitudes, positive development, Service integration, Shipping industry, training, training and work experience scheme, values (guiding principles)
Practitioner: Robert Richman
Practitioner: Tony HsiehOnline ISBN:9781473980808Copyright: MMXV Film Ideas, Inc.