Patricia Hanes discusses nursing during World War I as a crucial turning point in the history of nursing and in the development of military nursing.
- Type of Content: Documentary
- Title: World War I and the Rise of Military Nursing
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: History of Nursing
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: History of Nursing
- Duration: 00:05:38
World War I
Academic: Patricia HanesOnline ISBN: 9781529722642Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020