Prof. Jawad Syed discusses his work in the field of work-life balance, highlighting issues of technology, identity, and employee engagement.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Work-Life Balance
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Organizational Culture, Compensation Management, Wellbeing, Health & Stress
- Duration: 00:08:42
- Keywords: business management, cultural identity, diversity management, employee participation in organizational decision making, employee productivity, employee wellbeing, global and international aspects, historical understanding, information technology, information technology workers, personal space, productivity, research, textbook preparation, the social context of careers - cultural and international perspectives, the social context of careers - the work-life interface, theoretical concepts, work and family, work and family life, work motivation, work-life balance
Academic: Jawad SyedOnline ISBN:9781473954311Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016