Three men who were exonerated after years on death row discuss what prison life was like. They talk of culture shock, prison hierarchies, and memorable moments.
Chapter 1: Witness to Innocence: Life in Prisonicon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:04:48
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Witness to Innocence: Life in Prison
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Prison Studies, Correctional Management, Sentencing
- Duration: 00:04:48
- Keywords: adjustment, Christmas, culture shock, death penalty cases, execution, interpersonal communication, negativity, peace, prison culture, prison life, wrongful convictions
Interviewee: Gary Drinkard
Interviewee: David Keaton
Interviewee: Juan MelendezOnline ISBN: 9781506372464Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications, Inc., 2015