Professor Wolfgang Mayrhofer explains how Christian values can be integrated into business school instruction. He discusses the benefits of incorporating spirituality into business schools, then explores why most business schools do not do so.
- Type of Content: Conference
- Title: Why Embracing Christian Values is Crucial for Educating Future Leaders
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Spiritual Leadership, Leadership & Ethics, Leadership Development
- Duration: 00:36:11
- Keywords: ambivalence, behavior patterns, bias, business ethics, business schools, Christian beliefs and traditions, community building, competition (business), competitive advantage, context effects, efficiency, ethical considerations, ethical leadership, ethics, ethics and education, ethnic diversity, expertise, flexibility, leadership (business), leadership (religious), missions and mission statements, morality, multiculturalism and sociocultural identity, organizational psychology, path dependence, polarization processes, postmodernism and education, regulations, relevance (education), religion and civil society, religion and spirituality, Secularism, Segregation, Servant leadership, Soft skills, Spirituality, Spirituality and leadership at work, Spirituality and schooling, Student services, taboo topics, time factors, transcendentalism, values (guiding principles), Western leadership
World Economic Forum
Georg Christoph LichtenbergPeople
Academic: Wolfgang MayrhoferOnline ISBN:9781473978133Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016