In this entry chapter of the series, instructor Michael McManus outlines the fundamentals of what defines a crisis. He then talks through various crisis scenarios and methods of preparation for being ready when a crisis arises.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: What is a Crisis?
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Crisis Management, Organization Studies (general)
- Duration: 00:27:24
- Keywords: coping, crisis, crisis management, crisis management: corporate, critical analysis, honesty, leadership (business), mitigation, prediction, preparedness
Speaker: Michael McManusOnline ISBN:9781473981157Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016