Methods for measuring five vital signs—body temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure, and pain—are explained and an overview is given of equipment and processes.
- Type of Content: Demonstration
- Title: Vital Signs
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Series: Foundations of Nursing Care
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Clinical Nursing Skills, General Nursing Practice
- Duration: 00:12:54
Contains: Assessment QuestionsOnline ISBN: 9781529728224Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc 2020