Professor Callie Marie Rennison explains that the criminal justice system used to treat victims as mere witnesses to crime. Now victims have more rights and are speaking up for themselves.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Victims' Rights
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Victimology, General Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Duration: 00:00:55
- Keywords: criminal justice system, victim advocates, victim impact statements, victims' bill of rights
Academic: Callie Marie RennisonOnline ISBN:9781506366524Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications, Inc., 2015