Professors Stewart Clegg and Tyrone Pitsis discuss how organizations can be capable of learning. They examine how nursing homes can evaluate and improve their facilities and services.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Using Organizational Learning to Improve Service Quality
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Organization Studies (general)
- Duration: 00:04:22
- Keywords: cats, error analysis, error management theory, errors, health care evaluation mechanisms, health care facilities, manpower, and services, health care management, learning and perception, nursing home care, nursing homes, organization theory, organizations, quality of life, routines and habits, Staff (employees), Staff consultation
Academic: Stewart Clegg
Academic: Tyrone PitsisOnline ISBN:9781473982482Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2015