Professor Stefan Haefliger defines user innovation as something that occurs when consumers use products in a new way. This can benefit a business by supplementing product development.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: User Innovation
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Creativity & Innovation in Business, New Product Design & Marketing, Consumer Behavior
- Duration: 00:00:50
- Keywords: innovation, innovation (business), innovation and creativity, product development
Academic: Stefan HaefligerOnline ISBN:9781473959361Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016