Pat Libby discusses the roles nonprofit board members are duty-bound to perform. She divides the roles into categories and analyzes how they function in organization governance.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Understanding the Chait Governance Model
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Corporate Governance, Public Sector & Non-Profit Marketing, Decision-Making
- Duration: 00:12:52
- Keywords: board members, case studies, due diligence, ethics, fiduciary duty, governance, housing, loyalty, minimum wage, mission, missions and mission statements, nonprofit organizations, nonprofits, oversight, roles and responsibilities, Salaries, Salaries and wages, Salary scales, Stewardship (management theory), Strategic control, values (guiding principles), welfare
Practitioner: Pat LibbyOnline ISBN:9781473979970Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016