Professor Mary Gowan discusses the benefits of employer-funded staff training. Her explanation highlights factors staff training influence, particularly effectiveness and return on investment.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Training that Improves the Bottom Line: A Short Tutorial
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Training, Development & Education, Performance Management, Motivation
- Duration: 00:13:23
- Keywords: behavior change, business management, coaching (business), correspondence training, e-learning, employee development, evaluation, evaluation and assessment, feedback, job performance, job satisfaction, learning and motivation, mentoring, missions and mission statements, motivation, needs assessment, on-the-job training, performance assessment, planning (general), productivity, recruitment, return on investment, Simulations, Staff (employees), Staff performance, Staff training, task analysis, teaching, training
The Container Store, 1978-People
Academic: Mary GowanOnline ISBN:9781473990838Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016