Professor Augustus Martin discusses homegrown terrorism. He cites several historical terrorist attempts, both effective and ineffective, to demonstrate that a population can also be threatened by its citizens.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: The Threat at Home: Domestic Terrorism
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Homeland Security, Terrorism, Security & Crime (general)
- Duration: 00:04:28
- Keywords: airlines, airplanes, anthrax, bubonic plague, concentration camps, conspiracy theories, constitutional thought, cults, extremism, Federal Emergency Management Agency, food poisoning, guns, guns and weapons, militia groups, militia movements, militias, nationalism, Oklahoma City bombing, patriot movement, poisoning, terrorism, weapons of mass destruction
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), 1979-
Oklahoma City bombing (1995)People
Academic: C. Augustus MartinOnline ISBN:9781506367392Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications, Inc., 2015