A review of the physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and psychosocial development of school-aged children from 6 to 12 years old, including age-appropriate nursing activities.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: The School Age Child (6 to 12 Years)
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Series: Lifespan Development
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Care Across the Lifespan, General Nursing Practice
- Duration: 00:05:59
Contains: Assessment QuestionsOnline ISBN: 9781529728361Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc, 2020