Aalap Shah discusses his work in a marketing agency, focusing on social media campaigns. He outlines the social media marketing process and predicts what the future will bring.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: The Rise of Social Media Marketing
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Social Media, Social Marketing, Marketing Communications
- Duration: 00:10:30
- Keywords: advertising, advertising agencies, audiences, blogs, brand loyalty, branding, business expansion, business-to-business, career coaching, careers, cell phones, Coca-Cola, commercials (advertising), communication networks, conversation, cookies, design and technology, design aspects, ebooks, Facebook, interaction involvement, interviews, linkedin, marketing, personal care, personalization, photography, public relations, real-time communications, report writing, retail sector, risk, Snack bars, Snacks, Social media, Twitter, videos, voice and visibility, writing (composition)
LinkedIn Corporation, 2002-
Practitioner: Aalap ShahOnline ISBN:9781473985216Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016