Professor Edward McQuarrie analyzes various types of market research. He cites the pros and cons of both qualitative and quantitative methods before shifting his focus to achieving the best possible results with interviews.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: The Place of Interviews in Market Research
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Marketing Research, Qualitative Techniques for Business & Management Research, Research Methods for Business & Management (general)
- Duration: 00:23:44
- Keywords: bias, brand management, confirmatory factor analysis, ethnography, expert opinion, exploratory study, focus groups, interviews, interviews as topic, jargon, market research, marketing, meetings (communication), observation (research), open-ended study, probing, qualitative methods, quantitative methods, questionnaires, questionnaires and surveys, rapport, Stimuli, Surveys, visual aids
Academic: Edward F. McQuarrieOnline ISBN:9781473988606Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016