A review of the physical and cognitive milestones of neonates from birth to 4 weeks old, including newborn nursing assessments and considerations.
Chapter 1: Physical and Cognitive Development in, and Nursing Considerations for, Neonatesicon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:02:48
Chapter 2: Apgar Score and the Nursing Assessment of a Neonateicon angle down
- Start time: 00:02:49
- End time: 00:06:05
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: The Neonate (Birth to 4 Weeks)
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Series: Lifespan Development
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Care Across the Lifespan, General Nursing Practice
- Duration: 00:06:05
- Keywords: Apgar score, cognitive development, infant and newborn care, neonate physiology, neonates, newborn screening programs, nursing care, pediatric nursing
Contains: Assessment Questions | Ceu Credit EligibleOnline ISBN: 9781529728408Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc, 2020
You are not authorized to view Assessment Questions. Please contact your librarian for access or sign in to your existing instructor profile.