A review is given of the physical, social-emotional, cognitive, and psychosocial development of middle adults from 26 to 64 years, including a brief overview of nursing activities for this age group.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: The Middle Adult (26 to 64 Years)
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Series: Lifespan Development
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Care Across the Lifespan, General Nursing Practice
- Duration: 00:07:15
Keywords: adult development, assessment - adult clinical applications, cancer, caregiving across the life span, cognitive abilities, coronary artery disease, Erik Erikson, family relationships in middle adulthood, health and aging, health promotion, independence, life expectancy and the life span, lifestyles, middle adulthood, middle age physiology, midlife crisis, nursing care, psychosocial development, Social and cultural factors, type 2 diabetes
Contains: Assessment QuestionsOnline ISBN: 9781529728330Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc, 2020