Professor Ken Goldstein analyzes the change in voter demographics between 2004 and 2012. Using historical data he demonstrates how the United States voting demographic has been and is changing, and he considers how it will continue to change.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: The Changing Face of the American Electorate
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Politics & International Relations
- Subject: American Government & Politics (general), Elections & Political Campaigns, Race, Ethnicity & Politics
- Duration: 00:10:07
Keywords: African Americans, Asian Americans, Barack Obama, black Americans, Democratic Party, demographic analysis, demographics, elections, George W. Bush, hispanics, John Kerry, midterm elections, minority groups, presidential campaigns, presidential campaigns and elections, racial distribution, Republican Party, turnout, voter behavior, voter turnout, white Americans
Democratic Party, 1828-
Republican Party (GOP), 1854-
George W. Bush
Academic: Ken GoldsteinOnline ISBN: 9781473990647Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016