Professor Christopher Mabey describes his perspective on leadership development and ethical leadership, and discusses ways he believes they could be improved. He says that if one can move past one's own beliefs to look at other perspectives, more ethical leadership is possible.
- Type of Content: Conference
- Title: The Big Business School Collusion
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Leadership & Ethics, Spiritual Leadership, Leadership Development
- Duration: 00:37:18
- Keywords: awareness, beliefs (psychology), business schools, collusion, convenience, corporation, crisis, critical studies, discourse, elitism, ethical analysis, ethical leadership, ethics, integrity at work, leadership development, learning (psychology), monocultural, morality, myopia, neoliberalism, optimization, practice (psychology), research, Self assessment, Spiritual leadership, Spirituality, Students, unitarism, utilitarianism, values (guiding principles)
Academic: Christopher MabeyOnline ISBN:9781473954441Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016