A review of the physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and psychosocial development of adolescence from 13 to 17 years old, including an overview of nursing activities for this age group.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: The Adolescent (13 to 17 Years)
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Series: Lifespan Development
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Care Across the Lifespan, General Nursing Practice
- Duration: 00:07:37
Keywords: adolescent development, adolescent health, adolescent medicine, assessment - child clinical applications, body image in boys and young men, body image in girls and young women, cognitive abilities, cognitive development, Erik Erikson, holistic measurement, hormones, identity development, lifestyles, nursing care, peer and social influences, psychosocial development, puberty, Social development, Social media
Contains: Assessment QuestionsOnline ISBN: 9781529728354Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc, 2020