Crisis situations often receive considerable attention or derive their inception from from external sources. In chapter four of this series on crisis management, Michael McManus analyzes external forces in proclaiming guilt or innocence, facing enemies, or interacting with the press.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: The Acute Phase - External Challenges
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Crisis Management, Organization Studies (general)
- Duration: 00:38:30
- Keywords: apology and pardon, blogs, charlatans, conflict, conflict management, consultants, crisis communication, crisis management, crisis management: corporate, defamation, enemies, evidence gathering, guilt, handbooks, honesty, integrity, interviews as topic, journalists, lawyers, libel, lying, media relations, newspapers, planning (general), press (media), print media, public opinion, public relations, reputational risk, retraction of publication as topic, Social media, Spokespeople, training, victims, Vladimir Lenin
Practitioner: Michael McManusOnline ISBN:9781473981188Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016