Secondary social studies teachers discuss a group activity called a "Do Now" scenario that helps students make a connection between their prior knowledge and the subject of the day.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Teaching Strategies
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: Introduction to Teaching
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Planning & Reflection with Teaching Techniques, High School Teaching Methods, Student Engagement & Motivation
- Duration: 00:06:34
Practitioner: Jessica Hunsberger
Practitioner: Seana Mekari
Practitioner: Peggy Walker
Practitioner: Sheryl PearsonOnline ISBN: 9781506314808Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2014