Chef and restaurant owner Douglas McMaster discusses what it means to be a zero waste restaurant. He explains what makes his restaurant, Silo, different, particularly in terms of customer care, sustainable sourcing, and price transparency.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Sustainability: Inside a Zero Waste Restaurant
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Management
- Duration: 00:12:15
- Keywords: avoided cost, branding, business education, business management, business planning, cost effectiveness, customer care, employees, ethical consumerism, idea generation, pricing, profit, replication strategy, restaurants, Sustainability, transparency, uniqueness, viable system model, zero waste
Practitioner: Douglas McMasterOnline ISBN:9781473954496Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016