GENeco founder Mohammed Saddiq explains his company's focus on sustainability and renewable energy generation via waste management. He highlights the importance of a business culture that values innovation and sustainability. One of GENeco's most successful initiatives is the BioBus, a city bus which is fueled by the company's bio-methane.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Sustainability at GENeco, a renewable energy company
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Sustainability, Creativity & Innovation in Business, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Duration: 00:20:21
- Keywords: air pollution, anaerobic digestion, benchmarking (business), branding, carbon footprint, challenges, issues, and controversies, climate change, community attitudes, competitive advantage, corporate social responsibility, cost savings, creative thinking, customer care, diesel exhaust, efficiency, electric power generation, empowerment and education, entrepreneurship, environmental impact assessment, finances, fuel technology, human capital, identity, innovation, innovation (business), leadership (business), organization (group structure), organizational culture, outreach, popularity, problem solving, public support, public transportation, renewable energy, Sewage treatment, Social impact, Social media, Sustainability, wastewater management, wind energy, zero waste
Practitioner: Mohammed Saddiq
Practitioner: Chris HansonOnline ISBN:9781473963689Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016