Professor Susan Fiske defines dual process theories as the ways people make sense of the world around them. These processes can occur automatically and immediately or more deliberately.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Susan Fiske Defines Dual Process Theories
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Psychology
- Subject: Social Cognition, Prejudice & Stereotyping, Social Psychology (general)
- Duration: 00:00:48
- Keywords: dual process theories, Social psychology
Academic: Susan T. FiskeOnline ISBN:9781473959668Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016