In this third chapter of her course on training, Helen Ritchie discusses designing a training course and the best ways to structure a course. It is important to cover topics in a logical order. Ritchie discusses how to structure the introduction, the organization of the rest of the course, and how to create an outline to reference during the course.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Structuring and Planning a Training Session
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Training, Development & Education, Coaching & Mentoring
- Duration: 00:30:10
- Keywords: behavior analysis, building schedules, concept formation, constructivism (learning), course design, evaluation and assessment, introductory courses, learning cycle, learning objectives, learning styles, monitoring, teacher preparation, training, training and curriculum, training and development, training effectiveness, training evaluation, training for work, training methods, training opportunities, training skills, training styles
Practitioner: Helen RitchieOnline ISBN:9781473981287Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016