Homeless children and their families continue to value school and what it provides even while under overwhelming duress. Parents see school as important and a priority and work hard to keep that stability for their child.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Strengths of homeless children and their families
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: Empowering Family-Teacher Partnerships: Building Connections in Diverse Communities
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Teaching Diverse Students (general), Race, Gender, Ethnicity, Economics & Class, Community & Family Issues
- Duration: 00:01:39
Interviewee: Ms. WilsonOnline ISBN: 9781506313542Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2012