Professor Jeff French discusses three main points about social marketing. First, marketing can create more effective social programs. Second, the core value for social marketing is creating value for citizens. Third, it is important to put the citizen at the core of all social program planning.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Strategic Social Marketing
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Social Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Public Sector & Non-Profit Marketing
- Duration: 00:12:16
- Keywords: behavior change, behavior intervention, data analysis, digital media, ethical theory, evaluation, examples of assessment and evaluation of problem-solving initiatives, extending behavioral health interventions to families and the community, marketing objectives, marketing strategy, personal psychology, public policy and relationships, public sector, Social marketing, Social values, Strategic marketing
Academic: Jeff FrenchOnline ISBN:9781473963573Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016