Fiona Jackson describes recruitment and retention through the lens of strategic workforce planning and employer branding. She describes strategic workforce planning as trying to understand what the future business strategy is, then finding skilled people to fulfill the strategy. She describes employer branding as making a company a desirable workplace for potential and current employees.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Strategic Resourcing and Employer Branding at EDF Energy
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Human Resource Strategy & Planning, Recruitment & Retention, Brand Management & Strategy
- Duration: 00:10:13
- Keywords: branding, career development, focus groups, linkedin, numeracy, recruitment, research, retention, reward management, Social media, Strategic planning, Succession planning, workforce planning
Academic: Fiona JacksonOnline ISBN:9781473965119Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016