Professor Stewart Clegg chronicles the ups and downs of the eventually triumphant alliance between film giants Disney and Pixar.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Strategic Alliances: Disney and Pixar
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Strategic Alliances, Strategic Management & Business Policy (general), Corporate Strategy
- Duration: 00:08:58
- Keywords: Academy Awards, alliances, arts, media, and technology, audiences, brand equity, business strategy, challenges, issues, and controversies, collaboration, computer graphics, computers, conflict management, creative partnerships, digital art and animation, disagreement, Disney, fans, film, hardware, marketing (business), Pixar, rights, royalties, Software
Academic: Stewart CleggOnline ISBN:9781473954489Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016