In chapter 6 of her course on training, Helen Ritchie discusses storytelling and other options to convey content. Storytelling helps give context to information that is being provided and can help aid comprehension of the material. Ritchie discusses storytelling, drama techniques, and how to use technology in the course.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Storytelling
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Training, Development & Education, Coaching & Mentoring
- Duration: 00:41:49
- Keywords: anecdotes, asynchronous formats, cost savings, course assessment, course design, drama, e-learning, e-learning strategies, electronic learning, evaluation and assessment, information exchange, knowledge transfer, learning objectives, personal information, presentation skills, question formation, question time, Story telling, Storytelling, Synchronous formats, technology, training, training and development, training effectiveness, training facilities, training for work, training in organizations, training methods, training policy, training practices, training skills, training styles, video methods
Practitioner: Helen RitchieOnline ISBN:9781473981317Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016