Dr. Louis W. Jody Fry discusses how spiritual leadership can be used in business. He explains the value of spiritual leadership and the core tenets of this leadership theory.
- Type of Content: Conference
- Title: Spiritual Leadership Paradigms & Organizational Analysis
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Spiritual Leadership, Spirituality in Organizations, Organization Studies (general)
- Duration: 00:28:31
- Keywords: anger, attachment, belonging, bureaucracy, conditioning (psychology), critical theory, critique, culture and human development, fear, functionalism, interpretive paradigms, intrinsic motivation, leadership (business), leadership development, mindfulness, mixed methods research, organizational climate, outcomes, paradigms, phenomenological research, qualitative research, radical humanism, religion and spirituality, research methods, Social construction of reality, Spiritual leaders, Spiritual leadership, Spirituality, Spirituality and careers, Spirituality and leadership at work, Stakeholders, Structural equation modeling, Structural equation modelling, theory building, transformational leadership, transformational leadership theories, values (guiding principles)
Speaker: Louis W. Jody FryOnline ISBN:9781473978140Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016