The mission of Heights & Hills is to promote successful aging in the community. Judy Willig is a social worker and executive director of the organization; here, the staff discuss their stories and Judy explains the ins and outs of social work administration.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Social Work Management & Leadership: Heights & Hills
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2019
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Social Work
- Subject: Leadership & Management, Social Work Profession (general), Management of Social Work Organizations
- Duration: 00:19:46
- Keywords: accountability (business), caregiver role, caregiving, caregiving and stress, caring in education, elder care, elder care and housing, elder care practices, employee communication, group discussion, mission, Social work, Social work advisors, Social work field work, Social work interviewing, Social work placement, Social work practice, Social work profession, Social work service, Staff (employees), Staff meetings
Heights & Hills, Inc.
Brooklyn Community Foundation
The New York Caring Majority
Brooklyn, New York
Tiffany Mennella, LMSWPeople
Practitioner: Judy Willig
Practitioner: Dwanye Hackett
Practitioner: Miriam Mahmood
Practitioner: Michael Rublin
Practitioner: Catherine Gormley
Practitioner: Alesha HigginsOnline ISBN:9781529708202Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd, 2019