Karen Goodenough, MSW, LGSW, shares her experiences in macro-social work and as Executive Director NASW–Minnesota.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Social Work Insights: Karen Goodenough on Macro Practice
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2019
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Social Work
- Subject: Human Development, Social Work Profession (general), Management of Social Work Organizations
- Duration: 00:13:53
- Keywords: administration, collaboration, corrections (criminology), domestic violence, ethical considerations, funding, macro social work, networking, oppression, policy development, program development, Self care, Social justice, Social policy, Social work, Social work practice, Social work profession, vulnerable populations, work-life balance, youth programs, out-of-school activities, youth services
National Association of Social WorkersPeople
Interviewee: Karen Goodenough
Interviewer: Rachael LeBlondOnline ISBN:9781529701074Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd, 2019