Prof. Stefan Haefliger defines social production as how different participants of a production, cooperative or collective meet in an online community to produce a product or service.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Social Production
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Creativity & Innovation in Business, Entrepreneurial Strategies, New Product Design & Marketing
- Duration: 00:00:48
- Keywords: creativity and innovation, new product development, Social production of scale, Social production of space, technology entrepreneurship
Academic: Stefan HaefligerOnline ISBN:9781473954373Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016