Dr. Anat Ben-David explores ways social media have become tools in and extensions of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Social Media and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Media, Communication & Cultural Studies
- Subject: Global Media, Social Media
- Duration: 00:09:14
- Keywords: advocacy, blogs, Facebook, media and war, media portrayals and representations, political dissidents, propaganda, public opinion and policy in wartime, research, Social media, Twitter, viral marketing, war (armed conflict), YouTube
Israeli-Palestinian conflict, 1964-People
Academic: Anat Ben-DavidOnline ISBN:9781473942547Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2015