Professor Jeff French presents a case study on the Dying Matters campaign to increase individual and family communication about end-of-life care. He explains the challenges, strategies, and results of the campaign, then asks students to think about designing a similar campaign.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Social Marketing: Dying Matters
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Social Marketing, Public Sector & Non-Profit Marketing, Health Care Management
- Duration: 00:18:20
- Keywords: age factors, behavior change, behavioral objectives, care giving, case studies, challenges, issues, and controversies, coalition building, coalitions, communication aids, communication campaigns in health and environment, communication challenges, competitive behavior, cultural norms and scripts, death and dying, efficacy, end of life care, evaluation and assessment, families, funding, funerals, gender and behavior, goal setting, measurement and assessment, mortality, motivation, organ donation, palliative care, public awareness, research, resource development, SMART Partnership, Social change, Social marketing, taboos, trigger events, validity
Academic: Jeff FrenchOnline ISBN:9781473962095Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016