Professors Stewart Clegg and Tyrone Pitsis review the challenges and pitfalls that teams may confront when attempting innovation. The two offer advice and strategies on how to foster project development, maintain momentum, and achieve success.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Social innovation
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: Management & organizations
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Creativity & Innovation in Business, Social Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Organization Studies (general)
- Duration: 00:04:19
Connie GersickOnline ISBN: 9781473982499Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2015