The staff and supporters of Homebaked, a cooperative bakery and community builder in Liverpool, explain how the business came about. They also discuss their strengths: a location near the Liverpool Football Club, the right product mix, a staff filled with wonderful storytellers, and a strong, community-focused narrative.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Social Entrepreneurship: Homebaked
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Small Business/Entrepreneurship (general), Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises, Small Business Management
- Duration: 00:09:58
- Keywords: bakeries, branding, business education, catering industry, community action, community building, contraction of services, cooperatives, crowdsourcing, demand, employee attitudes, family business, funding, investment, living wage, locational advantages, marketing, pricing, product mix, profit, Social entrepreneurship, Storytelling, Supporters, Twitter, urban regeneration, values (guiding principles)
Liverpool Football Club, 1892-
Practitioner: Britt Jurgensen
Practitioner: Jessica Doyle
Practitioner: Carolyn StarrOnline ISBN:9781473954564Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016