Sarah Brannigan is the manager of the jewelry workshop at Posh Totty Designs. Management of a small to medium-sized enterprise requires the ability to manage personnel, manage space, track retail and online sales and orders, use computers and computer spreadsheets, forecast future sales and required supplies, and negotiate with suppliers.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Small Business Management: Posh Totty Jewelry
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises, Small Business/Entrepreneurship (general), Creativity & Innovation in Business
- Duration: 00:10:27
- Keywords: business management, data management, factory management, human resource management, internet, jewelry, management and leadership, management skills, management styles, negotiating strategies, negotiation and bargaining, negotiation and negotiating styles, product planning, Sales forecasting, Small and medium-sized enterprises, Supply and demand, Supply chain management
Practitioner: Sarah BranniganOnline ISBN:9781473954540Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016