Mary Lindsey is the owner of the Jokes and Notes Comedy Club in Chicago, Illinois. She she shares her insight and experience as a woman owning a small business in the entertainment industry.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Small Business Management in the Entertainment Sector
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Small Business Management, Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises, Women in Management
- Duration: 00:18:27
- Keywords: African American communities, aptitude, artists, audiences, business management, business taxation, Chicago, comedy, community building, customer care, discount rate, discounting, diversity, entertainments, gender and careers, gentrification, jazz, laughter, market research, preparedness, prices, pricing, recession, relationship-oriented leadership, relationships with clients, small business, Small business management, taxation, taxes, theater, theater buildings, women and business leadership, women in business, workplace culture
Cedric the Entertainer
Practitioner: Mary LindseyOnline ISBN:9781473985223Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016