Four entrepreneurs discuss the importance of developing professional connections and networks in the success of their businesses.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Small Business in Action: Network
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2019
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Business & Management Skills, Small Business/Entrepreneurship (general), Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Duration: 00:04:29
- Keywords: accountants, banking (finance), community building, entrepreneurship, financial management, financial planning, mentors, network ties, networking, Small business management
Alma Sol Winery
Beacon Coffee Company
Speaker: Lisa Cuevas Shaw
Speaker: John Wheir
Speaker: Catharine Hamilton
Speaker: Jaysie WaltsOnline ISBN:9781529703283Copyright: © 2018 SAGE Publications Inc.