A counselor discusses her heavy workload and her mother's illness with her supervisor.
Chapter 1: Supervision & Emotional Well-Beingicon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:03:35
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Supervision & Emotional Well-Being
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Subject: Counseling Skills (general), Counseling Supervision, Reflective Practice
- Duration: 00:03:35
- Keywords: counseling, counseling (general), counseling approaches, counseling effectiveness, counseling services, counseling skills training, ethics, Supervision, transference (psychology), transference and countertransference
Online ISBN: 9781526432988Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2015