Professor Anja Mihr outlines the concept of a multi-stakeholder approach to human rights and who is expected to be involved in the discussion.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Multi-Stakeholder Approach
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Politics & International Relations
- Subject: Human Rights, Non-State Actors / Civil-Society Organizations, International Institutions & Organizations
- Duration: 00:01:54
- Keywords: climate change, duty to warn and protect, human rights, internet and communities, multistakeholder participation, regulations
Academic: Anja MihrOnline ISBN:9781473955585Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016