Professor Anja Mihr outlines the concept of a multi-stakeholder approach to human rights and who is expected to be involved in the discussion.
- Product:SAGE Video
- Type of Content:Definition
- Title:Multi-Stakeholder Approach
- Publisher:SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year:2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Politics & International Relations
- Subject:Human Rights, International Institutions & Organizations, Non-State Actors / Civil-Society Organizations
- Keywords: climate change, duty to warn and protect, human rights, internet and communities, multistakeholder participation, regulations
Academic: Anja MihrOnline ISBN:9781473955585Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016