Professor Joep Cornelissen provides an overview of the field of corporate communication. He describes how it differs from other organizational fields and explains what this very young field of study needs to help define it more profoundly.
- Product:SAGE Video
- Type of Content:Interview
- Title:Corporate Communications
- Publisher:SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year:2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject:Public Relations, Organizational Communication
- Keywords: branding, business schools, conglomerates, corporate branding, corporate crisis management, corporate identity, corporate social responsibility, crisis communication, employee communication, focus groups, goodwill, greenwashing, interviews, lobbying, marketing, methodology, organizational communication, organizational communication theories, qualitative methodologies, qualitative methods, quantitative methodologies, quantitative methods, research, Social media, Social responsibility, Spin, Stakeholders, Surveys, technical communication, transparency
Academic: Joep CornelissenOnline ISBN:9781473993327Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016