- Video info
Professor Amy Binder and Daniel Davis discuss the corporatization of universities. Their research focuses on the career services centers of different universities to see if they were partnering with corporations. Binder and Davis discuss how their research started, their research design, and their research findings.
- Product:SAGE Video
- Type of Content:Video Case
- Title:The Marketed University
- Publisher:SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year:2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Sociology
- Subject:Sociology of Work (general), Sociology of Education (general), Higher Education
- Keywords: career centers, career counseling, career counseling in colleges and universities, career counseling in schools, recruitment, research, research design, research methodology, research methods, research questions, Sponsorship, Stratification, universities
Academic: Amy Binder
Academic: Daniel DavisOnline ISBN:9781526406330Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017