Professor Anja Mihr describes international human rights law as beginning with soft law such as non-binding agreements, then transformed into law enforceable by international courts.
- Product:SAGE Video
- Type of Content:Definition
- Title:International Human Rights Law
- Publisher:SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year:2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Politics & International Relations
- Subject:Human Rights, International Institutions & Organizations, International Law
- Keywords: customary law, international human rights, norms (social), rights, rights and freedoms, Soft law
Academic: Anja MihrOnline ISBN:9781473955608Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016