Professor Anja Mihr describes international human rights law as beginning with soft law such as non-binding agreements, then transformed into law enforceable by international courts.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: International Human Rights Law
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Politics & International Relations
- Subject: Human Rights, International Law, International Institutions & Organizations
- Duration: 00:00:49
Academic: Anja MihrOnline ISBN: 9781473955608Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016