- Video info
Emily Pobuda, president, Bryce Seymour, vice-president, and Ashley Labosier, faculty advisor, Women in Public Policy at Pepperdine University, share how participation in this student organization has fostered leadership development.
- Product:SAGE Video
- Type of Content:Video Case
- Title:Student Leadership: Pepperdine University’s "Women in Public Policy" Student Organization
- Publisher:SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year:2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Leadership
- Subject:Women & Leadership, Strategic Planning
- Keywords: collaboration, community building, community networks, diversity, empowerment, event planning, inclusion, leadership development, leadership practices, leadership styles, leadership training, mentoring, partnerships, perspective taking, public policy, public policy development, self-confidence, Social networks, Student leadership, Student organizations, university students, women and leadership, work-life balance
Women in Public PolicyPeople
Speaker: Emily Pobuda
Speaker: Bryce Seymour
Speaker: Ashley LabosierOnline ISBN:9781529722277Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd, 2020