Professor Meda Chesney-Lind explains that the recriminalization of abortion is causing denials of service that traditional crime statistics do not track. She is working with other criminologists to find a way to document and track these trends.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Abortion Laws & Research in the United States
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Feminist Criminology, Constitutional Law, Research Methods for Criminology & Criminal Justice (general)
- Duration: 00:04:22
Academic: Meda Chesney-LindOnline ISBN: 9781526400529Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017